Color Palette Creation is a Breeze With Screen Color Picker
Did you ever try using a color picker on a high resolution monitor? It's a tough task. To sovle the problem, this color picker has an embeded magnifier inside. Pick colors efficiently with hotkeys and get variable format of values.
Screen ColorPicker is a very easy tool for picking colors on the screen. with Screen ColorPicker, user will enhance work for design.
New version is now available, with the following features:
- Picking any color from the screen easily
- No popup adverts or spyware
- Colors shown in variable format, like HTML hex, c++ decimal, delphi,vb, Flash, Apple float color etc.
- Adjust red, green, blue values to define your own color
- Hotkey supported
- Save selected colors to color list file
- Load colors from color list file free
- Export color list to Adobe Swatch Exchange (*.ASE) files. It's useful for illustrator
- Export color list to Adobe Color Table (*.ACT) files. Used by Photoshop
- Windows 98, Window Me, Window 2000, Windows XP (SP1 or later), Windows 2000 (SP3 or later), Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista
- 400 MHz Processer(Recommend 800Mhz or faster)
- 128 MB RAM (Recommend 512MB or more )
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- 50+ HD